Pulled Chicken BBQ
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-4 chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts
In the morning, place the chicken breasts in a crock pot with enough water to cover the bottom of the pot, so the chicken doesn’t burn. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
When chicken is finished cooking, remove from crock pot and allow to cool slightly for a few minutes. Shred the chicken with two forks. Set aside.
Mix the top 6 ingredients together on medium heat in a large sauce pot. Add the shredded chicken and stir to heat through.
I served with corn on the cob and steamed broccoli.
Thanks for reading FamilyBalanceSheet. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS through your RSS Feed, please click here to sign up. Or sign up for FREE email updates, by submitting your email address in the top left side of this site. Or click here to follow on Twitter.
This post is linked to:
- Mouthwatering Mondays at A Southern Fairytale
- 5 Dollar Dinners
- Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays at Blessed with Grace
- Tuesdays at the Table at All the Small Stuff
- Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam