Grilled Salmon with Peach Mango Salsa

Grilled Salmon

I love to cook my family a 5-star restaurant quality meal right on our own patio, but for a quarter of the 5-star restaurant price.

While we love salmon, it sometimes doesn’t fit into our budget, but when I do have extra wiggle room in our budget, I make this dish.

Grilled Salmon with Peach Mango Salsa

• olive oil
  • 1 lb salmon, divide into 3-4 inch wide fillets. Keep skin on.
  • seasonings – I used a Fiesta seasoning from Tastefully Simple. You could just use salt and pepper.
  • 2 peaches, peeled, pit removed and chopped into small pieces
  • 1 mango, chopped into small pieces. Click on the link to find out how to cut a mango. Instead of mango, you can just cut up 1-2 more peaches.
  • 1/2 red onion, diced
  • 1 red pepper, diced
  • juice of one lime
  • fresh parsley, about 1-2Tbsp. chopped
  • a dash of salt

1. Combine the peaches, mango, red onion, red pepper, lime juice, parsley, dash of salt. Set aside in the refrigerator
2. Heat grill to high.
3. Brush both sides salmon with olive oil and season.
4. Place fillets on grill skin side down. Close lid and grill for 3-4 minutes.
5. Flip the salmon.
6. Grill another 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve the delicious salsa on top of the grilled salmon.
8. Enjoy!

Please share your favorite grilling recipes.

Comments

1. says

Just over from SITS!

I’ve found so many yummy recipes today, I’m not sure where to start. This is a great link up, I’ll have to check back for more BBQ inspiration later…

Have a lovely day,
    Jade

2. says

What a beautiful meal, Kristia! I want some right now for lunch. :-) I love salmon and topping it with peach mango salsa is terrific. (BTW, you should link your recipe over at Friday Foodie Fix for peaches at The W.H.O.L.E. Gang.)

Thanks for this one!

Shirley

3. says

I am always afraid to cook Salmon myself, b ut I guess I need to dive in and try it! I found your blog via the SITS 31DBBB- I have featured your site on my Fantastic Finds links post today! I am looking forward to being part of your network =)
    – Denice

4. FoodontheTable says

The salsa and salmon looks great! The peaches in Texas right now are abundant. I’ll have to try this.

5. daphne says

new here. . .its so nice to see a delightful recipes, real food. Hope you continue to share great meal:) ‘kudos’

6. says

I love to give parties and it’s in my habit to try different type of recipes for bbq. I have to try your recipe and hopefully I won’t screw it again like I ruined the last one which I picked from the TV.

Trackbacks