Summer Vegetable Pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups sliced grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 Tbsp chopped fresh herbs like basil and/or oregano, chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1 lb pasta such as penne, spaghetti, angel hair, bowtie
1. Cook pasta following the box instructions.
2. Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the zucchini, squash, onion and garlic and stir to soften
3. Add tomatoes, herbs, pepper, salt and cook for 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
4. Combine the vegetable mixture with the cooked pasta.
5. Top with Parmesan and fresh parsley if desired.
This post is linked to:
- $5 Dinner Challenge
- Tempt My Tummy Tuesday at Blessed with Grace
- Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Real Food Wednesday at Kelly the Kitchen Kop