Peach and blueberry is one of my favorite fruit combinations and this has become on of my favorite desserts.
Peach and Blueberry Crumb Pots with Homemade Whipped Cream
- 5 peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 1/2 Cup blueberries
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3/4 Cup flour
- 1/3 Cup cold butter
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- 4 ramekins, if you don’t have ramekins, you could put into a small baking dish
1. Fill each ramekin evenly with the peaches and blueberries.
2. Sprinkle the fruit in each ramekin with 1/2 tsp of sugar and a dash of cinnamon.
5. If this looks a little naked to you…
Top with Homemade Whipped Cream or your favorite ice cream.