Peach and Blueberry Crumb Pots with Homemade Whipped Cream
- 5 peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 1/2 Cup blueberries
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3/4 Cup flour
- 1/3 Cup cold butter
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- 4 ramekins, if you don't have ramekins, you could put into a small baking dish
1. Fill each ramekin evenly with the peaches and blueberries.
2. Sprinkle the fruit in each ramekin with 1/2 tsp of sugar and a dash of cinnamon.
3. Combine the 1/2 C sugar, 3/4 C flour, 1/3 C cold butter and with clean hands mix until crumbly. Sprinkle the crumb mixture on top of the fruit.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until the pots are bubbling and the crust is golden.
5. If this looks a little naked to you...
Top with Homemade Whipped Cream or your favorite ice cream.
Thanks for reading FamilyBalanceSheet.
If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS through your RSS Feed, please click here to sign up. Or Subscribe by Email.
This post is linked to: