Butternut squash is my favorite fall squash. It is packed with Vitamin A, beta carotene and is a source of fiber. It can be used as a substitute in any recipe that calls for pumpkin. Acorn squash is my husband's favorite fall squash and it is just as delicious, but has a slightly different taste.
How to Roast Butternut Squash
One of our most favorite fall dishes is Cranberry Walnut Acorn Squash Bowls.
Pasta with Fall Squash and Leeks is a hearty dish perfect for a fall evening.
Butternut squash and Cranberry Muffins
What is your favorite way to eat fall squash?
Thanks for reading FamilyBalanceSheet. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS through your RSS Feed, please click here to sign up. Or Subscribe by Email.
This post is linked to:
- $5 Dinner Challenge
- Tempt my Tummy Tuesday at Blessed with Grace
- Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Real Food Wednesday at Kelly the Kitchen Kop
- Works for Me Wednesday at We are That Family
- Foodie Friday at Designs by Gollum
- Vegetarian Foodie Fridays at Breastfeeding Moms Unite
- Fresh, Clean and Pure Friday at La Bella Vita
- Fight Back Friday at Food Renegade