French fries are a weakness of mine, buy I don't like frozen french fries. These simple roasted potatoes taste so much better. My favorite potato to use is the Yukon Gold and it is the only potato I buy. It has a creamier texture than other potatoes.
Roasted Rosemary and Garlic Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes, about 5 cups chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh Rosemary
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- olive oil
Mix the potatoes, Rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
Drizzle with olive oil until well coated.
Spread flat on a large rimmed baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until your desired crispiness.
Thanks for reading FamilyBalanceSheet.
If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- through your RSS Feed
- have updates sent to your email,
- become a fan and 'like' FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower
This post is linked to: