- Head to Lowes to pick out a new toilet and bathroom vanity for our half bathroom
- Stop for a quick lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant
- Head home to change clothes, put youngest down for a nap, while my oldest and I go to a birthday party of one of her school friends. I stayed at the party.
- After party, rush home for quick dinner of leftovers and get dressed to go back to church
- Go back to church for the Children's Christmas musical where our oldest daughter sang a song in the Pre-K choir. Followed by a cookie party in the church gym.
- Back home and put kids to bed about an hour and a half past bedtime.
I was a bit distressed about the state of the house, but as I was tucking in our oldest daughter, who had just sang for the first time in front of a large audience, she said to me, "this was the best day ever".
"Oh yeah, why was that?", I asked.
"Because my dream came true. I always wanted to sing in front of people just like Hanna Montana.", she replied rather dreamily.
And with that, I kissed that beautiful little face good night and decided that the dishes in the sink could wait one more day.
If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so: