One of my favorite things about spring is asparagus. We eat a lot of it this time of year, because of the specials I find, like the 99 cents a pound deal I got last week. My favorite way to eat it is roasted and it makes for an easy and delicious side dish.
Roasted Asparagus with Garlic and Parmesan
- 1 lb asparagus, cleaned, dried and the thick ends trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Place asparagus flat on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and garlic and mix together until completely coated. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
Roasted Asparagus goes well with:
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- through your RSS Feed
- have updates sent to your email,
- become a fan and ‘like’ FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower