Birds are chirping, forsythia is blooming, grills are burning. It is spring time.
Have you fired up your grill yet this spring? I don't grill too much through the winter, mainly because it is (1) cold and (2) the grill is most likely covered in snow. Here are nine Grilling recipes to get you inspired to fire up your grill:
1. Red Pepper & Feta Turkey Burgers
2. Apple and Blue Cheese Feta Burgers
3. How to Grill Chicken Breast and Not Dry It Out Like the Sahara
4. Grilled Garlic Lemon Shrimp
5. Grilled Salmon with Peach Mango Salsa
6. Grilled Sausages with Peppers and Onions Hobo Pack
7. Grilled Garlic Rosemary Red Potatoes
8. Grilled Summer Squash with Parmesan and Fresh Herb
And last, but certainly not least. Number 9 will knock your socks off.
Grilled Peaches with Homemade Whipped Cream
What's on your grill tonight? Let us know in the comments.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so: