We have waited all year for pumpkin season. Can you believe it is here already? Let's enjoy the season with some awesome recipes from around the web.
- Angel Food Cake Pumpkin Roll at Big Bear's Wife
- How to Cook a Pumpkin at Renaissance Mama
- Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal at Get Busy Living
- Butternut Squash and Cranberry Muffins at Family Balance Sheet. (Replace the squash with an equal amount of pumpkin.)
- DIY - Pumpkin Pie Spice at Whole New Mom
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie with a Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkin at Big Bear's Wife
- Probiotic Pumpkin Dip at The Humbled Homemaker
- Iced Pumpkin Cookies at Faith and Family
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake at Saving and Giving
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies at A Latte' with Ott, A.
- Pumpkin Chowder at Newlyweds
- Pumpkin Cran Smoothie at Christian Mommy Blogger
- Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Bars at Finding Joy in My Kitchen
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie at A Latte' with Ott, A.
- Pumpkin Pear Muffins at Day 2 Day Joys
- Pumpkin Spice Biscotti at Shugary Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Latte at Renaissance Mama
- Pumpkin Spice Meringues at Big Bear's Wife
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup at If You Can Make Than You Can Make This
- Ravioli with Creamy Pumpkin Sauce at Alli and Son
- Roasted Toasted Flavored Pumpkin Seeds at Big Bear's Wife
Do you prefer to use canned pumpkin or home-cooked pumpkin in your pumpkin recipes? My grandmother is a hard core 'cook it yourself' person and swears that she can tell the difference between a pumpkin pie made with canned pumpkin versus one made with cooked pumpkin. I have done both and don't really have a preference except that canned is much easier. Do you have a pumpkin recipe? Please share it in the comments.
Calling all bloggers: My next themed round up will be SOUPS and it will run Thursday, November 3. If you have a recipe to share, email me your link at familybalancesheet at gmail dot com.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and 'like' FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower
This post is linked to Works for Me Wednesday at We are That Family and Mommy Club Wednesday at Milk and Cuddles.