We have one full bathroom for the four of us to share. There are moments when the room feels like the size of a postage stamp. Did I tell you that I have two daughters? I'm not looking forward to their teen years.
Our bathroom is very minimalistic and I don't even consider myself a minimalist, but we just don't have much space for a lot of extra stuff. Aside from the bath toys on the floor, I try to keep the bathroom sparse.
I gave the room a thorough spring cleaning recently. Here was my to-do list.
- Mop floor.
- Wipe down sink and tub.
- Wash shower curtain.
- Wash windows, inside and outside.
- Wipe blinds.
- Clean and disinfect trash can.
- Wash rugs.
- Sort, purge, and organize medicine cabinet, closet, the drawers, and cabinet under the sink.
- Clean drains.
Have you spring cleaned your bathroom yet? Print a copy of the Bathroom Cleaning Checklist to help you get started.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and 'like' FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower