I’m still spring cleaning…it’s just taking me longer than a week…life tends to get in the way and cleaning took a back seat.
Let’s recap Spring Cleaning Week where we left off last week:
- Spring Clean the Kitchen plus a Printable Checklist
- How to Clean the Inside of the Microwave
- How to Clean a Glass Top Stove
- How to Clean a Ceiling Fan (and not get dust everywhere)
- Spring Clean the Bathroom Plus a Printable Checklist
I’m now working on the rest of the house. Here is my to-do list, in addition to my normal cleaning tasks. I should really consider including some of these tasks in my normal weekly cleaning routine, it would make life so much easier every spring.
- Wash inside and outside of windows.
- Clean blinds. Wash curtains.
- Clean light fixtures and ceiling fans.
- Vacuum under furniture, ie: under sofas, chairs, TV stands, etc.
- Replace fire alarm batteries.
It has been a month…or two…okay, maybe a year, since I vacuumed under the furniture. Yikes!
How is your spring cleaning going? Print a Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Home.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and ‘like’ FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower