Welcome to Spring Cleaning Week at Family Balance Sheet. I'll be sharing tips all week to help make your spring cleaning a breeze.
To kick it off I am answering a question posed to me by BlogHer's Life Well Lived campaign, "what are your favorite spring cleaning tips?"
- Enlist the family to help.
- Make a master list of what you want to accomplish and then break it down over a couple of weeks. There is no rule saying that spring cleaning has to be done in a day.
- Open the windows, turn up the radio, and get to work!
Also, hop on over to Life Well Lived and find out how you can spring clean in 10 minutes a day. While you are there, enter the Life Well Lived Moments Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Kindle Fire and a $50 Amazon gift certificate.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and 'like' FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower