Baking salmon in foil packets is a super easy to cook salmon. The ingredients are simple: salmon and any seasonings and spices that you have on hand. Easy!
Baked Salmon Packets
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. You’ll need a piece of foil large enough to fold up into a packet. I wrapped in 1/2 pound portions. Spray the foil with non-stick spray or olive oil spray.
3. Place the salmon on the foil, skin side down.
4. Drizzle salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with your favorite seasonings. I used minced garlic, salt, pepper, a little lemon juice, and topped with lemon slices.
5. Wrap up the salmon. Bring the long ends together and fold down. Fold the ends in, as per the picture below. Place on a rimmed baking sheet
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when pierced with a fork.