- We crossed 10 paper products off our grocery list and replaced them with reusable alternatives.
- We opt out of lawn chemicals.
- We conserve water (and save money) during the summer.
- We compost much of our food and garden scraps.
- In the warmer months, I hang our laundry outside to dry.
But when I took our recycling bins out to the curb this week, I noticed that there is still room for improvement...
What is one green thing that you can improve on? Let us know in the comments.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and 'like' FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower