This past Saturday, I woke up bright and early and headed east to Philadelphia to attend my first blog conference. I sucked up my fear of walking into a room and not knowing ANYONE and I spent the day listening, learning, and absorbing tons of information to help me improve my writing, my blog, and my business.
Bloggy Boot Camp is run by The SITS Girls: Tiffany Romero and Francesca Banducci. They are two witty, sharp, and savvy women who are a wealth of knowledge about blogging, business, and social media. They also lined up a stellar group of speakers. I took 15 pages of notes from the 6 sessions:
- Top 10 Tips for Blogging Success - Laurie Turk from Tip Junkie
- Video Unveiled: Getting View on You Tube - Colleen Padilla from ClassyMommy
- Expanding Your Platform Beyond Your Blog - Audrey McClellan from Mom Generations
- Business of Blogging Workshop run by Laurie Turk, Tiffany Romero, Allison Tallamantez, and Danielle Liss.
- SEO: 10 Things to Make Google Love Your Blog - Dali Burgado from Secrets to Web Success
- Proven Methods to Grow Your Site and Increase Your Influence - Sharon Rowley from Mom of 6
On the way home, my head was spinning with ideas and flashbacks from the day. Honestly, I think my head exploded somewhere along the PA Turnpike. I arrived home exhausted, but energized about all of the possibilities for Family Balance Sheet.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and 'like' FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower
Visit The SITS Girls for posts from other bloggers of their experience at Bloggy Boot Camp.