I hope you enjoy this week’s recipe: Grilled Chili Lime Shrimp. It was voted 2 thumbs up by my family.
My husband called it, “restaurant quality.” So, if you’re looking for a delicious recipe for Father’s Day, a graduation celebration, or you just want to serve a new dish to your family, Grilled Chili Lime Shrimp will not disappoint.
Grilled Chili Lime Shrimp
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- juice and zest from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds large shrimp, deveined and peeled
- bamboo skewers
1. In a large bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients. Stir in the shrimp and coat completely. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. While the shrimp is marinating, soak the bamboo skewers in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Stick the shrimp onto the skewers. Discard any remaining marinade.
4. Preheat the grill to about 400 – 450 degrees.
5. Place the shrimp skewers on the grill and cover. Grill 2 minutes. Flip and grill another 2 minutes or until opaque.
Print recipe for Grilled Chili Lime Shrimp.