Grilled Chili Lime Shrimp
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- juice and zest from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds large shrimp, deveined and peeled
- bamboo skewers
Instructions1. In a large bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients. Stir in the shrimp and coat completely. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. While the shrimp is marinating, soak the bamboo skewers in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Stick the shrimp onto the skewers. Discard any remaining marinade.
4. Preheat the grill to about 400 - 450 degrees.
5. Place the shrimp skewers on the grill and cover. Grill 2 minutes. Flip and grill another 2 minutes or until opaque.
Print recipe for Grilled Chili Lime Shrimp.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and 'like' FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower
This post is linked to Tasty Tuesday at Beauty and Bedlam and Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as MOM.