Grilled Fish Tacos
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- juice and zest from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb mild fish, such as tilapia
- 4-6 tortillas or taco shells
- your favorite taco toppings, such avocado, chopped tomatoes, shredded cabbage or lettuce, chopped onions, and shredded cheese.
Directions1. Place the tilapia in a baking dish. Mix together the first 4 ingredients and pour over the fish. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Pre-heat grill to high.
3. Place fish on grill and cover. Grill the fish for 2-3 minutes. Flip and grill for another 2-3 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. (I found the light fish hard to flip without breaking apart. Covering the grill plates with a piece of foil before turning on the grill would prevent this. I will do this next time.)
4. Stuff your taco shell or tortilla with the fish and your favorite taco fixins’.
Print recipe for Grilled Fish Tacos.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and 'like' FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower