This recipe serves 4 - 6 people. Adjust the ingredients to make more gravy for a larger crowd.
- 3 - 4 tablespoons turkey fat and drippings leftover from your roasting pan
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups turkey stock
Instructions1. In a saute pan, heat the turkey fat over medium heat.
2. Add 3 Tbsp flour to the fat and whisk together to prevent burning and to form a paste, about 2 minutes. Mixture will bubble.
3. Add the turkey stock. Continue to stir out any clumps and bring to a boil until the gravy thickens, about 3 minutes. Reduce to a simmer for 3 - 5 minutes.
Do you have a different method for making turkey gravy? Let us know in the comments.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and 'like' FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower