My husband accuses me of cooking too much pasta...really, is there such a thing.
So I showed him. I cooked up some spaghetti squash. I felt like I was eating pasta, he was happy it wasn't a carb, and the kids gobbled it up.
Everyone was happy.
Tomato, Basil, & Garlic over Spaghetti Squash
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cooked spaghetti squash, shredded
- Parmesan, to taste
1. Heat saute pan over medium heat. Add olive oil. Add garlic, stir and cook 2 minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes and cook 3 minutes.
3. Toss the garlic and tomatoes with the spaghetti squash.
4. Top with fresh basil and Parmesan.
Print recipe for Tomato, Basil, & Garlic over Spaghetti Squash.
This post is linked to Tasty Tuesday.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and 'like' FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower