Dinner is over, your guests have gone home and now you’re either plotting your shopping strategy for Friday or your leftover strategy for all of the extra turkey.
I’m not much help with the shopping strategy, since I usually avoid Black Friday, but I can help you with all of the leftover turkey.
20 Leftover Turkey Recipes
- Apple Pear Turkey Salad at Kingsburg Orchard
- Baked Turkey Macaroni & Cheese at Family Balance Sheet
- BLT Turkey Tacos with Cranberry Salsa at How Sweet It Is
- Creamed Turkey & Brown Rice at Mommy’s Kitchen
- Leftover Turkey Lasagna Rolls with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Spinach at Cooking Canuck
- Thai Turkey Coconut Soup at Readers Digest Canada
- Turkey Apple Broccoli Breakfast Hash at the Healthy Foodie
- Turkey Chili Potpie at Family Balance Sheet
- Turkey Chowder (even used leftover mashed potatoes) at Queen Bee Coupons
- Turkey Crescent Bites at The Kitchen is My Playground
- Turkey Croquettes at An Edible Mosaic
- Turkey, Cranberry, Pesto Panini at Wine & Glue
- Turkey Fiesta Soup at What’s Cooking with Ruthie
- Turkey Kale Orzo Soup at Family Balance Sheet
- Turkey Noodle Soup at Family Balance Sheet
- Turkey Stew at Betsy Life
- Turkey Tetrazini at The Happy Housewife
- Turkey Vegetable Rice Bake at Premeditated Leftovers
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Ring at Madame Deals
- AND finally, if you’re sick of turkey, here’s a recipe for Fido: Leftover Turkey Dinner Dog Biscuits
And if you really can’t stomach any more turkey for awhile, it is so easy to freeze. Chop it up and freeze in 2 cup portions.
Are you on Pinterest? Follow my Thanksgiving Recipes & Meal Planning board for more leftover recipes.
What is your favorite recipe to use leftover turkey? Let us know in the comments.