1. Download a FREE 2014 Printable Calendar at the elli blog. I use blank calendars for meal planning, half marathon training, and family event planning.
2. 5 Secret Ways to Save at Amazon.com at The Greenbacks Gal. Just in time for holiday shopping.
3. Grab your spot at The Moms & Money Summit – December 6 & 7. It’s FREE and online. The list of speakers includes Crystal from Money Saving Mom, Rachel Cruze from the Dave Ramsey Show, Mary Hunt of Debt Free Living and many more.
4. It’s not too late to make a budget for your Christmas spending. My offer for a FREE Christmas Gift & Spending Budget excel spreadsheet is still available.
5. Are you hosting Thanksgiving dinner? Head here for Thanksgiving Menu Planning Tips & Recipe Ideas.
6. Do you use a Swiffer to clean your floors? One Good Thing By Jillee shows us how to Make Your Own Reusable “Swiffer” Pads and Cleaning Solution.
7. This French Toast Monkey Break looks super delicious and just might be seen on our table Christmas morning. @ Dine and Dish.
Have a super weekend!