My family loves chicken wings and Garlic Parmesan is our favorite flavor. We usually order wings from a favorite local wing joint, but they are so easy to make at home.
My family voted that these Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings were just as delicious as any restaurant which makes me a happy home cook!
- 2.5 lbs frozen or fresh chicken wings
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt, I use Tastefully Simple brand
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ shredded Parmesan
- fresh chopped Parsley (optional)
- Coat the chicken wings with olive oil and seasoning salt. If wings are frozen, you will want to do this a day ahead of time and thaw the wings in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay the wings on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- When the wings have about 5 minutes left to bake, saute the garlic in the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic powder and onion powder and saute for about 5 minutes until the garlic has softened. The butter should bubble slightly.
- When wings are cooked through, remove from oven and place in a large glass bowl. Carefully pour the garlic butter and the Parmesan over the wings and stir to coat the wings with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with fresh Parsley (optional) and serve.
For more wing recipes: