Are you baking a ham for Easter dinnr? My mother typically makes the ham and I contribute a side dish or dessert, but I’ll probably take advantage of the low holiday prices and buy a ham for my family. It’s a great time of year to stock up.
If you love whole boneless smoked hams, here’s how I bake a ham. I dice any extra ham and freeze in 2 cup portions. I’ll include many of the recipes below in my upcoming weekly menus.
20 Leftover Ham Recipes
- Egg & Ham Breakfast Muffins at Family Balance Sheet
- Ham & Asparagus Frittata at Family Balance Sheet
- Ham & Asparagus Risotto at Family Balance Sheet
- Creamy Ham & Veggie Pasta Salad at Cookin’ Mimi
- Ham & Potato Quiche at Cookin’ Mimi
- Ham, Swiss & Spinach Rosti at Cookin’ Mimi
- Cheddar Ham Soup at Taste of Home
- Ham & Cheese Muffin Cups at Pounds 4 Pennies
- Ham Fried Rice at Mommy’s Kitchen
- Crock Pot White Beans & Ham Soup at Just a Pinch
- Ham & Cheese Empanadas at The Frugal Girls
- Dilly Ham Macaroni Salad at Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Cheesy Ham and Apple Cups at Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Ham and Eggs Baked in Crispy Hashbrown Cups at Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Scalloped Potatoes and Ham at Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Macaroni & Cheese with Ham at Saveur
- Deviled Ham Sandwiches
- Crunchy Ham & Mashed Potato Bites at Little Kitchen on the Prairie
- Stove Top Cheesy Broccoli Rice with Ham at Buns in My Oven
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole at Eat at Home
What’s your favorite recipe that uses leftover ham? Please share it in the comments.