Disclosure: I received a copy of the Living Well Planner to review. I am also an affiliate for Living Well Planner, which means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Read the site’s full disclosure here.
I have been a paper planner person since my college days in the late 80’s. At the urging of my husband, I have tried to become a digital planner person, but I always go back to paper. I’m sticking to it!
Last year, I was received a Living Well Planner to review. It was the first time I used a higher end planner. Prior to that, I purchased basic planners from a big box store, but the Living Well Planner went beyond my expectations.
So I was extremely excited about this year’s Living Well Planner . It has been updated and I doubt I’ll ever go back to a flimsy planner. This version packs so much into it’s 7.5 X 9.5 size.
Why I’m loving my new Living Well Planner for 2017:
- 230 pages printed in full color on 7.5×9.5″, 60# weight paper
- A bright, cheery, wipeable cover with heavy-duty wire O-ring binding, reinforced corners, and a front pocket.
- Undated, to begin using at any time.
- Includes label starter set with more than 100 colorful stickers for personalizing your planner.
- HOUR-BY-HOUR SCHEDULING: Weekly planning & time-blocking made easier with a vertical layout and room for hour-by-hour appointment scheduling. This is my most favorite feature of this planner.
- SIMPLIFIED MEAL PLANNING: One block for all meals, giving you the option to plan just one meal a day, or all three.
- User-friendly BUDGETING PAGES.
- The first page of each month is a MONTHLY GOALS PAGES.
- Each month includes a monthly goals page, 2 page month at a glance, Project Planning page, Goal Crushing page, 2 page monthly budget pages, 2 page weekly plans with the hour-by-hour scheduling, monthly expenses page, 1 thoughts & thanks page, 1 notes & ideas page.
- GOAL CRUSHING PAGES: Don’t just set your goals, CRUSH your goals! The exclusive Goal Crushing™ system will transform the way you get things done.
- ACCESS to Crushing It™ Central, an exclusive, members-only resource site designed to help you get the most use out of every single page. We’ll also enroll you in our Crushing It™ Bootcamp, a series of 10 helpful emails to guide you through setting up your planner and maximizing its effectiveness in your life.
- ACCESS to the Crushing It™ Community, a private Facebook group available only to Living Well Planner users, where you can connect with other like-minded women and get support and accountability for crushing your biggest goals.
- The price: The Living Well Planner is $55.
—–>Don’t MISS my Facebook Live video about my 2017 Living Well Planner.
—–> Click here to order your own Living Well Planner.
Disclosure: I received a Living Well Planner to review. This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Read the site’s full disclosure here.