I’ve been working on an exciting project over the last few months and I finally have all of the details!
If you’re thinking about some resolutions for 2017 that have to do with YOUR finances, then I’m inviting you to join me in January for the New Year New You Financial Summit.
This summit runs January 9-13, 2017 and consists of 15 workshops over those 5 days. You will learn valuable information from leading personal finance bloggers on topics ranging from budgeting basics, dumping debt, boosting your income, and investing in YOUR future.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to go anywhere. The summit is online and you can view from the comforts of your own home!
It’s FREE, but you do need to register to gain access to the workshops. And if you miss a workshop, no sweat, registered attendees will have access to replays.
The New Year New You Financial Summit
- Yours truly, Kristia Ludwick
- Aja McClanahan of Principles of Increase
- Toni Husbands of Debt Free Divas
- Elle Martinez of Couple Money
- Michelle Jackson of Shop Your Closet Project
Join in at the designated time and listen to the experts. There will be time for a q & a. If you can’t make the time slot, don’t sweat it, you can watch the replays as long as you’re registered.
Monday, January 9:
- 12pm EST: Tips for Tackling Credit Card Debt with LaTisha Styles. LaTisha is a nationally recognized, millennial personal finance expert. She’ll share the 3 steps she used to eliminate $22,000 in credit card debt.
- 3 pm EST: Budgeting Basics with Jessi Fearon. Jessi is the founder of the popular personal finance blog, TheBudgetMama.com, where she shares her family’s real life on a budget. In this session, she’s tackling how to budget when funds are tight.
- 8 pm EST:It’s Not Too Late – Getting Ahead Financially After 40 with Lynnette Khalfani-Cox. Lynnette Khalfani-Cox,The Money Coach®, is a personal finance expert, television and radio personality, and the author of numerous books, including the New York Times bestseller Zero Debt. She’ll share sound financial principles for the GenX crowd and beyond. Recover from financial setbacks with these strategies and develop a plan to finish this game of life on top.
Tuesday, January 10:
- 12 pm EST: Parenting and Priorities with Matt Becker. Matt is a financial planner and founder of Mom and Dad Money. He walks us through how you can prepare for two major parenting goals – transitioning so you can be a stay at home parent and building a college fund for your kid!
- 3 pm EST: Marriage & Money with Tai & Talaat McNeely. Tai and Talaat from His and Her Money share how you two can communicate better as a couple!
- 8 pm EST: Dealing with Aging Parents with Maureen Campaiola. Maureen Campaiola from a Debt Free Mess Free Life shares her story of becoming the caregiver for her aging parents. She shares some valuable tips and advice for those finding themselves in the same situation.
Wednesday, January 11:
- 12 noon EST: Overcoming Fear and Becoming an Entrepreneur with Phillip Taylor. So many people dream of starting a business, but not many make that leap. Phillip Taylor gives resources and advice that helped him fulfill his dreams and transition into an entrepreneurs!
- 3 pm EST: How to Get Your Hustle On to Impact Your Finances (and Possibly the World) with Nick Loper. Nick Loper is the chief hustler at Side Hustle Nation. He’ll share his own journey to the entrepreneurial life. We’ll look how side-hustling can be a way to better your finances and contribute something meaningful to the world!
- 8 pm EST: TBD
Thursday, January 12:
- 12 noon EST: Finding Joy While Dumping Debt with the Debt Free Guys. David Auten and John Schneider share the process of paying off the debt while still enjoying life. Learn strategies that helped them get rid off $51,000 of combined credit card debt, find fun and frugal activities, and become more money conscious.
- 3 pm EST: Dumping Debt with Team Work – Carrie and Derek Olsen. Derek & Carrie come from vastly different backgrounds when it comes to money. Derek grew up having “more than enough” while Carrie’s family struggled and hardly ever discussed money at all. In this session, you’ll find out how this couple overcame their money differences, worked through a foreclosure, started successful location-independent businesses and are on track to become totally debt free in just a couple of months!
- 8 pm EST: How I Side Hustled Out of $81,000 in Debt with Melanie Lockert. Melanie Lockert is the main contributor at DearDebt.com and the author of the book with the same name. Melanie wrote Dear Debt to chronicle her debt dumping process. We’ll cover practical advice for trimming expenses and increasing income to help you eliminate debt.
Friday, January 13:
- 12 noon EST: Investing for (Early) Retirement. Justin McCurry shares the process he and his wife took to financially prepare themselves to retire in their 30s!
- 3 pm EST: Investing in Real Estate with Mindy Jensen. Mindy Jenson’s cover was blown on CNBC. She’s Mrs. 1500 and a member of the Bigger Pockets Team. She’ll share her secrets on building a million dollar net worth and how you can succeed with investing in real estate.
- 8 pm EST: Make Friends with the Stock Market in 3 Minutes with Hilary Hendershott. Understanding the basic of investing principles needed to get started and why the financial media is a horrible source of information about the stock market.
See a course, but you can’t make the time slot? Don’t sweat it, you can watch the replays as long as you’re registered.
Hope to see you there!