This post and giveaway are sponsored by GIANT Food Stores.
To tempt your sweet tooth, GIANT Food Stores has launched the latest flavor of their Limited Time Originals brand: Twisted Chocolate. It’s not just any chocolate. This new flavor is a decadent chocolate with a hint of something unexpected.
There are over 30 products across many categories and the Twisted Chocolate products include:
- Twisted Chocolate Ice Cream – Mocha Spice Flavored Ice Cream swirled with chocolate flavored syrup and chocolate sandwich cookies pieces
- Twisted Chocolate Fudge Topping
- Twisted Chocolate Cream Soda – Make a float with vanilla ice cream
- Twisted Chocolate Hummus – rich chocolate cinnamon hummus, a sweet and spicy treat and perfect with fruit and crackers
- Twisted Chocolate Goat Cheese Log
- Twisted Chocolate Mini Cupcakes, Brownie Bites, Donuts, Cinnamon Roll, 4″ Cake. We tried and enjoyed the donuts. They have a hint of cinnamon.
- Twisted Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Twisted Chocolate Flake & Granola Cereal
- Twisted Chocolate Brioche
- Twisted Chocolate Dark Chocolate Bar
- Twisted Chocolate Glass Cookie Jar, Dessert Bowls, and Candle
- Twisted Chocolate Flower Bouquet
I found Twisted Chocolate displays throughout the store. There were also flyers by the display with a $1 off any (1) Limited Time Originals Twisted Chocolate Inspired Item.
Try them all before they’re gone!
Enter for a chance to Win a $25 GIANT Food Stores Gift Card
Prize has been sent to the winner.
The Prize: One $25 Giant Food Stores gift card will be given away to one lucky winner.
To Enter: Simply leave a comment telling us what product from the Twisted Chocolate Collection you’d like to try.
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
I’ll randomly choose a winner at 6:30 am EST on Monday, March 6, 2017. Please use a valid email when commenting, so that I may contact you if you win.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post and giveaway by Giant Food Stores. I was provided products, but all opinions are my own. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy. You can read the site’s full disclosure here.