Frittatas are easy, delicious, and great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is also a dish where you can be creative and take advantage of food in your refrigerator. I had the ham in my freezer and some unused asparagus from a stir-fry dinner the previous night and voila…Ham and Asparagus Frittata.
Ham and Asparagus Frittata
- 1 Cup cooked ham
- 1 Cup asparagus, trimmed and cut on diagonal into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tsp dijon mustard or Dijonnaise
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Coat 9 inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk the pepper, dijon, flour, eggs, egg whites until smooth.
More Frittata Recipes
- Basic Frittata Recipe
- Ham & Pepper Skillet Frittata
- Sausage & Swiss Chard Frittata
- Garden Fresh Frittata