When I fired up my computer this morning, MSN.com reminded me that it was April Fool’s Day. I was very grateful, because I am usually the one that falls for an April Fool’s joke. But not today, I was on alert. So when my husband called me while he was on his way to work and said, “did you hear that Rush Limbaugh is moving to New Zealand?”. I was quickly able to remind him what day it was and then we were both bummed…but I digress…
This Week’s Carnivals:
- The Yakezie Challenge Carnival at Cool to Be Frugal
- Carnival of Personal Finance at Four Pillars
- Make It From Scratch Carnival at Simply Forties
- Festival of Frugality at Frugal for Life
This Week’s Personal Finance Links:
- Estate Planning: Get Your Financial House in Order at Rainy day Saver
- How To Make Deodorant at Ultimate Money Blog
- Stop Wasting Time and Start Clipping Coupons at Fiscal Fizzle
- Budget Busters: Save Money on Transportation(Automobiles) at One Money Design
- Where Should I Keep My Emergency Fund at Christian Common Cents
This Week’s Favorite Recipe Links:
- Lemon Poppy-Seep Sour Cream Scones at Sarah’s Musings
- Mocha Chip Biscotti at Gravity in Motion
- Cinnamon Laced Sour Cream Pound Cake at My Blessed Life
Can you tell I have a sweet tooth this week???
Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for reading FamilyBalanceSheet.
If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS through your RSS Feed, please click here to sign up. Or sign up for FREE email updates, by submitting your email address in the top left side of this site. Or follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/fambalancesheet.