I love to cook my family a 5-star restaurant quality meal right on our own patio, but for a quarter of the 5-star restaurant price.
While we love salmon, it sometimes doesn’t fit into our budget, but when I do have extra wiggle room in our budget, I make this dish.
Grilled Salmon with Peach Mango Salsa
- olive oil
- 1 lb salmon, divide into 3-4 inch wide fillets. Keep skin on.
- seasonings – I used a Fiesta seasoning from Tastefully Simple. You could just use salt and pepper.
- 2 peaches, peeled, pit removed and chopped into small pieces
- 1 mango, chopped into small pieces. Click on the link to find out how to cut a mango. Instead of mango, you can just cut up 1-2 more peaches.
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- juice of one lime
- fresh parsley, about 1-2Tbsp. chopped
- a dash of salt
1. For the salsa, combine the peaches, mango, red onion, red pepper, lime juice, parsley, dash of salt. Set aside in the refrigerator
2. Heat grill to high.
3. Brush both sides salmon with olive oil and season.
4. Place fillets on grill skin side down. Close lid and grill for 3-4 minutes.
5. Flip the salmon.
6. Grill another 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve the delicious salsa on top of the grilled salmon.
Please share your favorite grilling recipes.