No pan? A foil pack works just as well, however, you will get a different texture from the foil. It won’t be as crispy, because the potatoes are getting more steam in the foil, but they’re still very delicious.
Grilled Garlic Rosemary Red Potatoes
- baby or new potatoes – as many as you need, I grilled enough for my family of 4
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped, fresh rosemary – from my garden
- 1 tsp salt
1. Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
2. Cook the potatoes in boiling water on the stovetop until softened.
3. Drain the potatoes.
4. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, rosemary, garlic.
5. Place in a grill pan. Set the grill to high and carefully set pan in a grill.
6. Grill 8 minutes. Stir. Grill another 8 minutes or until your desired crispiness.
7. If using a foil packet, after you drizzle with the oil and seasonings, place potatoes in foil. Fold up the 2 long sides and fold up the ends. Like the picture. Place in a grill at high. Grill 8 minutes. Flip the packet. Grill another 8 minutes or until your desired crispiness.
The potatoes in the picture are from the grill pan. Don’t they look yummy? I served them with Grilled Lime Chicken with Mango Red Pepper Salsa and some homegrown grape tomatoes tossed with feta.