I have 2 techniques for Grilled Garlic Rosemary Red Potatoes. If you have a grill pan, we really like the crispy texture that you get when using one like in the picture below.
I would never tell you to go buy a new pan, so a foil pack works just as well, but you will get a different texture, not as crispy, but still very delicious.
Grilled Garlic Rosemary Red Potatoes
- baby or new potatoes – as many as you need, I grilled enough for my family of 4
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped, fresh rosemary – from my garden
- 1 tsp salt
1. Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces.
2. Cook the potatoes in boiling water on the stove top until softened.
3. Drain the potatoes.
4. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, rosemary, garlic.
5. Place in grill pan. Set the grill to high and carefully set pan in a grill.
6. Grill 8 minutes. Stir. Grill another 8 minutes or until your desired crispiness.
7. If using a foil packet, after you drizzle with the oil and seasonings, place potatoes in foil. Fold up the 2 long sides and fold up the ends. Like the picture. Place in a grill at high. Grill 8 minutes. Flip the packet. Grill another 8 minutes or until your desired crispiness.
The potatoes in the picture are from the grill pan. Don’t they look yummy? I served them with Grilled Lime Chicken with Mango Red Pepper Salsa and some homegrown grape tomatoes tossed with feta.