Fall squash is one of all-time my favorite ingredients to cook with.
Butternut squash is my favorite fall squash. It is packed with Vitamin A, beta carotene and is a source of fiber. It can be used as a substitute in any recipe that calls for pumpkin. Acorn squash is my husband’s favorite fall squash and it is just as delicious, but has a slightly different taste.
Pasta with Fall Squash and Leeks is a hearty dish perfect for a fall evening.
This post is linked to:
- $5 Dinner Challenge
- Tempt my Tummy Tuesday at Blessed with Grace
- Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Real Food Wednesday at Kelly the Kitchen Kop
- Works for Me Wednesday at We are That Family
- Foodie Friday at Designs by Gollum
- Vegetarian Foodie Fridays at Breastfeeding Moms Unite
- Fresh, Clean and Pure Friday at La Bella Vita
- Fight Back Friday at Food Renegade