Crunchy, colorful, healthy and tasty. This Purple Cabbage & Broccoli Slaw is the perfect side for your next cookout.
Purple Cabbage and Broccoli Slaw
- 1 small purple cabbage or half of a medium purple cabbage
- 2 Cups baby carrot
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 medium head of broccoli, I cut most of the stalk off and use the florets
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 6 oz container of plain yogurt, I used low-fat
- 1/4 Cup slivered almonds
Using a food processor, shred the cabbage, carrots, red onion, broccoli. Toss together along with the cranberries in a big bowl.
Mix together the sugar, salt, celery seed, vinegar and yogurt.
Combine the yogurt mixture with the vegetables. Top with almonds.
Refrigerate until ready to eat.