Fall is my family’s favorite season. We celebrate 3 out of 4 birthdays, our wedding anniversary and my husband celebrates the start of football season.
We also get fired up for fresh apple pie. Every fall, we head to a local orchard for a family outing to pick apples, find our way through a corn maze, and enjoy the crisp fall air. If you enjoy apple season too, here are some delicious apple recipes from several of the web’s amazing home cooks.
I hope you enjoy!
20 Apple Recipes
- Apple Bread at Mom Hates Cooking
- Apple Crumb Pots at Family Balance Sheet
- Apple Doughnut Holes at Slice and Dice
- Apple-Ginger Eggrolls at Big Bear’s Wife
- Apple Fritters at Cutting Coupons In KC
- Apple Gingerbread Cake with Homemade Whipped Cream at Family Balance Sheet
- Apple Harvest Party and Apple Pie Cake at The Life of a Novice
- Apple Pockets at Finding Joy in My Kitchen
- Apple Salsa at The Happy Housewife
- Apple Squares (You Can Freeze ‘Em!) at Kitchen Stewardship
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake at Big Bear’s Wife
- Caramel Apple Dip at Jane Deere
- Caramel Apple Muffins at This Mom’s Happy Life
- Cran-Apple Clafouti at The Greenbacks Gal
- Crock pot Chunky Applesauce at 2 Make Ends Meet
- Gluten-Free Almond Apple Pancakes at Kitchen Stewardship
- How to Make Sugar Free Applesauce at Family Balance Sheet
- How to Preserve Your Apples at Kitchen Stewardship
- Seasoned Pork Chops with Apples at Create with Joy
- Warm Apple Cobbler at Mom Hates Cooking