There is nothing like a bowl of hearty, hot soup to take the edge off the crisp winter air. I serve homemade soup at least once a week in the winter and I need some new recipes and inspiration. Hopefully something on this list inspires you too!
- Barbecue Chili with Corn at Big Bear’s Wife
- Beef and Lentil Stew at Budget Saving Mom
- Broccoli Cheddar Potato Soup at Crumbs and Chaos
- Broccoli Cheese Soup at Big Bear’s Wife
Cheesy Ham Chowder at Contented at Home
- Cheese Crusted Lasagna Soup at Finding Joy in My Kitchen
- Chicken Corn Soup at Family Balance Sheet
- Chicken Taco Soup at Covenant Homemaking
- Chipotle Turkey Chili with Apples and Cheddar at Loving My Domestic Life
- Chunky Potato and Leek Soup at Family Balance Sheet
- Creamy Corn Chowder at Big Bear’s Wife
- Cream of Roasted Tomato at Family Balance Sheet
- Crock pot Beef Stew at Eastern Panhandle Moms
- Crock pot Chicken and Rice Soup at The Coupon High
- Frugal Freezer Chicken Vegetable Soup at 2 Make Ends Meet
- Ginger Chicken Soup at Moneywise Moms
- Hamburger Vegetable Soup at Contented at Home
- Loaded Baked Potato Chowder at Big Bear’s Wife
- Pasta e Fagioli at Family Balance Sheet
- Santa Fe Chicken Soup at My Favorite Finds
- Texas Black Bean Soup at My Blessed Life
- Tomato Basil Soup with a Pepperoni Cheese Sandwich at Big Bear’s Wife
- Tortellini and Zucchini Soup at My Homemade Happiness
- White Chicken Chili at Once a Month Mom
- Winter Squash and Apple Soup at Cooking with Sara
Do you make your own stock for soups? Chicken stock is very easy to make in the crock pot or on the stove top .
What is your favorite soup? Leave the link in the comments.
Calling all bloggers: My next themed round up will be Thanksgiving Recipes and it will run Thursday, November 17. If you have a recipe to share, email me your link at familybalancesheet at gmail dot com.
This post is linked to Frugal Friday at Life as MOM.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and ‘like’ FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower