This Blueberry Pecan Baked Oatmeal recipe is easy to prepare, delicious, and a hearty start to your day. You can make it ahead of time and heat it up in the morning.
I have to be careful, because I could easily polish off the entire pan myself, but I would have one angry husband.
Blueberry Pecan Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cups 2% milk
- ½ cup homemade sugar-free applesauce, or store-bought
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix the oats, brown sugar, and baking powder. Add the milk, applesauce, vanilla, butter, and egg and mix well. Fold in the blueberries.
3. Prepare a 11 X 7 inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Pour the oatmeal batter into the dish and sprinkle the pecans on top. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
Print recipe for Blueberry and Pecan Baked Oatmeal.