Welcome to Spring Cleaning Week at Family Balance Sheet. I’ll be sharing tips all week to help make your spring cleaning a breeze.
To kick it off I am answering a question posed to me by BlogHer’s Life Well Lived campaign, “what are your favorite spring cleaning tips?”
- Enlist the family to help.
- Make a master list of what you want to accomplish and then break it down over a couple of weeks. There is no rule saying that spring cleaning has to be done in a day.
- Open the windows, turn up the radio, and get to work!
What are your favorite spring cleaning tips? Let us know in the comments.
Also, hop on over to Life Well Lived and find out how you can spring clean in 10 minutes a day. While you are there, enter the Life Well Lived Moments Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Kindle Fire and a $50 Amazon gift certificate.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and ‘like’ FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower