My husband accuses me of cooking too much pasta…really, is there such a thing.
So, instead of pasta, I cooked up some spaghetti squash. We felt like we were eating pasta. Hubby was happy dinner wasn’t a carb, and the kids gobbled the squash up.
Everyone was happy.
Tomato, Basil, & Garlic over Spaghetti Squash
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cooked spaghetti squash, shredded
- Parmesan, to taste
1. Heat saute pan over medium heat. Add olive oil. Add garlic, stir and cook 2 minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes and cook 3 minutes.
3. Toss the garlic and tomatoes with the spaghetti squash.
4. Top with fresh basil and Parmesan.
Print recipe for Tomato, Basil, & Garlic over Spaghetti Squash.