Are you stuck with too many hard-boiled eggs the Monday after Easter?
I guess you could just eat them plain, but in case you get bored with that option, here are some interesting recipes that use hard-boiled eggs.
20 Ways to Use Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Asparagus Salad with Hard Boiled Egg at Coconut & Lime
- Avocado Deviled Eggs at Mother Thyme
- Brussels Sprouts & Hard Boiled Egg Chop Salad at With Style & Grace
- Green Beans, Artichoke and Hard Boiled Egg Salad at The Healthy Foodie
- Ricotta Crostini (& Hard Boiled Egg) at Honestly YUM
- Classic Egg Salad at Martha Stewart
- Egg Casserole (Using Hard Boiled Eggs) at Paula Deen
- Hard Boiled Egg & Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf at Saveur
- Hard Boiled Egg Chocolate Chip Cookie at Plain Chicken – YEP, you read that right!
- Hard Boiled Egg Oatmeal Toffee Cookies at Plain Chicken
- Leeks Vinaigrette at Saveur
- Lentil Salad at Martha Stewart
- Lettuce Cups with Spiced Corn, Danish Feta, and Hard Boiled Eggs at Two Loves Studio
- Spanish Chickpea and Chorizo Soup at Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice
- Spicy Indian Keema Mince at Samantha’s Supper
- Spicy Sweet Deviled Eggs at My Recipes
- Spinach Gratin at Simply Recipes
- Tuna Stuffed Hard Boiled Eggs at Foodista
- Warm Mustard Potato Salad (No May0) at Naturally Ella
- Warm Spinach Salad with Bacon, Mushrooms & Hard Boiled Eggs at Brown Eyed Baker
What’s your favorite way to use hard-boiled eggs? Let us know in the comments. If you have a recipe to share, leave the link in the comments.