Are you stuck with too many hard-boiled eggs the Monday after Easter? I guess you can eat them plain, but in case you get bored with that option, here are some interesting recipes that use hard-boiled eggs.
In some of the following recipes, hard-boiled eggs are the star of the show and in other recipes, the eggs are simply in ingredient. Some recipes are traditional and some have added a unique spin to the classics, but one thing is for certain, you will be drooling as you click through to the recipes. They all look delicious!
I make hard-boiled in my Instant Pot year-round and I spy several recipes in this list that I plan on adding to my next meal plan.
30+ Ways to Use Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Smoky Chipotle Deviled Eggs with Chorizo from Striped Spatula.
- BBQ Ranch Cobb Salad from The Two Bite Club.
- Bacon Wrapped Egg Salad Hot Dogs from The Two Bite Club.
- Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing from Beyer Beware.
- Italian Deviled Eggs with Garlic and Basil from Beyer Beware.
- Hard-Boiled Egg and Bacon Breakfast Casserole from Beyer Beware.
- Quick & Easy Chicken Salad with Hard-Boiled Eggs from Saving you Dinero.
- Easter Rainbow Deviled Eggs from Mama Cheaps
- Easy Deviled Eggs from My Creative Manner.
- Pressure Cooker Low Carb Deviled Egg Salad Roll Ups from This Old Gal.
- Homemade Potato Salad for a Crowd from Joyfully Thriving.
- Instant Pot Potato Salad from This Old Gal.
- Instant Pot Low Carb Avocado Chicken Salad from This Old Gal.
- Keto Egg Salad from Simply Yummy Keto.
- Creamy Turkey Cobb Pasta Salad from The Creative Bite.
- Light Bacon Egg Salad Lettuce Cups from The Creative Bite.
- Avocado Egg Salad BLT from Nutmeg Nanny.
- Classic Macaroni Salad from Nutmeg Nanny.
- Roasted Asparagus and Green Beans from This Farm Girl Cooks.
- Old Fashioned Southern Potato Salad from The Spicy Southern Cook.
- Million Dollar Deviled Eggs from Sugar Spun Run.
- Shrimp & Avocado Boats from My Turn for Us.
- Cobb Salad from Older Mommy Still Yummy.
- Broccoli Egg Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing from Everyday Delicious.
- Romaine Salad With Hard-Boiled Eggs and Homemade French Dressing from Completely Nourished.
- Classic Spinach Salad with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette from Beyond Mere Sustenance.
- Crawfish Pasta Salad from This Ole Mom.
- Gluten Free Pierogi Potato Salad from Food Meanderings.
- Deviled Avocado Eggs from To Simply Inspire.
- Egg & Cheese Rolls: The Weirdest Food Your Family will love. From The Good Hearted Woman.
- Egg Curry from Indian Ambrosia.
- Egg Salad Sandwiches for Tea Time from Oh, How Civilized.
- Deviled Ham Stuffed Eggs from Garlic & Zest.
- Buffalo Deviled Eggs from Thrifty Jinxy.
- Ruby Rimmed Stuffed Eggs from Making Healthy Choices.
- Baked Scotch Eggs from Recipe Mash.
What’s your favorite way to use hard-boiled eggs? Let us know in the comments. If you have a recipe to share, leave the link in the comments.