It’s summer and there’s no time for fussy meals–we’re heading to the pool after dinner.
Grilled Taco Chicken Kabobs are very easy to prepare and they go great with a garden salad and grilled corn. Also, if you have leftovers, they make a delicious filling for wraps.
Grilled Taco Chicken Kabobs
- 2 Tablespoons homemade taco seasoning or 1 store bought packet
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large sweet bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 pineapple, cut into bite sized pieces
- 10 (10 inch) bamboo sticks
1. Combine taco seasoning and olive oil. Pour over the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Make kabobs: alternating pineapple, pepper, chicken onto the bamboo stick.
3. Grill 5 minutes. Flip and grill another 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Print recipe for Grilled Taco Chicken Kabobs.