I served this lemony pasta salad last week with Red Pepper & Feta Turkey Burgers and fresh fruit. It was delicious and this pasta salad will definitely become a dish that I take to the many pot luck picnics that we are invited to over the summer.
Pasta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 8 oz uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small to medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup parsley leaves
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- pinch salt & pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the box instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water to cool down. Drain well. Place in large bowl
2. Add the pepper, cucumber, broccoli, tomatoes, and onions to the cooled pasta.
3. Zest & juice the lemon and place in a mini food processor along with the parsley, garlic, evoo, salt & pepper. Run the processor until the vinaigrette is smooth.
4. Pour vinaigrette over the pasta salad and mix well. Refrigerate for 2 hours or up to a day ahead.
Print recipe for Pasta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette.
Pasta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette goes well with:
- Red Pepper & Feta Turkey Burgers
- Grilled Sausage with Pepper & Onions Hobo Pack
- Apple & Blue Cheese Turkey Burgers
- Grilled Chili Lime Shrimp
This post is linked to Weekend Potluck.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to receive FREE updates of FBS, there are four ways to do so:
- have updates sent to your email,
- through your RSS Feed
- become a fan and ‘like’ FBS on Facebook
- become a Twitter follower