During the summer, my husband frequently fires up our back yard fire pit. As a result, roasting marshmallows and making s’mores is one of our favorite summer activities and desserts.
My favorite way to make a s’more is to smear peanut butter on the graham cracker. It melts with the chocolate once you add the roasted marshmallow—so yummy!
If you love the flavors of s’mores, but building a fire isn’t quite appealing or possible, then try these different s’mores desserts.
20 S’mores Recipes
- Brownie S’mores Trifle Dessert at Mom Endeavors
- Crescent Roll S’mores at Stockpiling Moms
- Frozen Banana S’mores at Oishii treats
- Nutella S’mores Cheesecake Cups at Lemon Tree Dwelling
- S’mores Bars at Diana Dishes
- S’mores Blossoms at Just Putzing around the Kitchen
- S’mores Cheesecake at Will Cook for Smiles
- S’mores Fudge Bars at Cookies & Cups
- S’mores Martini at Hungry Couple
- Cookies ‘N Cream S’mores at The Frugal Girls
- S’mores Cake at Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body
- S’mores Hot Chocolate at Minimalist Baker
- S’mores Kiss Cups at My Recipe Journey
- S’mores Muffins at Archimedes Bakes
- S’mores Pie at Gimme Some Oven
- S’mores Pizza at She Knows
- S’mores Popcorn at crazylou
- S’mores Pudding Shots at My Baking Addiction
- S’mores Rice Krispie Treats at Six Sisters Stuff
- S’mores Whoopie Pies at Mrs. Regueiro’s Plate
Do you roast marshmallows in your back yard? Do you eat the tradional s’more or do you have a secret ingredient?