In the month of October, my challenge will be to find $1000. Mondays thru Saturdays in October, I will have ideas to help you find $1000 too. On Sundays, we’ll meet here to catch our breath, and let everyone know how we’re finding our $1000.
There is a common theme with many of my posts this series so far: if it’s unused, make some money from it.
- Our Wii had been sitting in a cabinet UNUSED for years. We sold it for $80.
- My gold jewelry sat UNUSED for over 10 years. I sold it for $150.
- If your gym membership is going UNUSED, then cancel it.
- I finally returned some UNUSED purchases this week and got $20 back.
- I made $150 from our UNUSED clutter at our last yard sale.
What unused items are lying around your home? What’s holding you back from cashing in on your unused stuff?
Our Found Cash Update: $350
How much cash have you found this month? Let us know in the comments.