Dinner is over, your guests have gone home, and now you’re either plotting your shopping strategy for Friday or your leftover strategy for all of the extra turkey.
I’m not much help with the shopping strategy, since I usually avoid Black Friday, but I can help you with all of the leftover turkey.
20 Leftover Turkey Recipes
- Turkey & Waffles – This is my favorite way to eat leftover turkey and gravy! This recipe is actually chicken & waffles, but just replace the chicken and gravy with turkey and turkey gravy…..don’t knock it, till you try it!
- Baked Turkey Macaroni & Cheese at Family Balance Sheet
- Turkey Kale Orzo Soup at Family Balance Sheet
- Turkey Noodle Soup at Family Balance Sheet
- Apple Pear Turkey Salad at Kingsburg Orchard
- BLT Turkey Tacos with Cranberry Salsa at How Sweet It Is
- Creamed Turkey & Brown Rice at Mommy’s Kitchen
- Leftover Turkey Lasagna Rolls with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Spinach at Cooking Canuck
- Turkey and Cheese Crescents from The Typical Mom
- Turkey Apple Broccoli Breakfast Hash at the Healthy Foodie
- Turkey Chili Potpie at Family Balance Sheet
- Turkey Chowder (even used leftover mashed potatoes) at Queen Bee Coupons
- Turkey Crescent Bites at The Kitchen is My Playground
- Turkey Croquettes at An Edible Mosaic
- Turkey, Cranberry, Pesto Panini at Wine & Glue
- Turkey Fiesta Soup at What’s Cooking with Ruthie
- Turkey and Stuffing Casserole from Hostess at Heart
- Turkey Potpie Soup from Baked by Rachel
- Turkey Vegetable Rice Bake at Premeditated Leftovers
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Ring at Madame Deals
Also, don’t throw out your turkey carcass without first making turkey stock either in the slow cooker or on the stove top.
And if you really can’t stomach any more turkey for a while, it is so easy to freeze. Chop it up and freeze in 2 cup portions.
Are you on Pinterest? Follow my Thanksgiving Recipes & Meal Planning board for more leftover recipes.
What is your favorite recipe to use leftover turkey? Let us know in the comments.
Hi Kristia! Thanks so much for featuring my Leftover Turkey Dog Biscuits! You have lots of yummy recipe ideas I am going to have to try. Happy holidays!
Love this list. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas there is always an abundance of turkey at our house. Thanks for giving us some delicious ways to use it.
Jon@2-copper-coins.com recently posted…GRAND Update – It’s Almost Christmas Vacation!
Kristia Ludwick says
You’re welcome! Leftover turkey is the best! Thanks for stopping by.