Looking for a delicious Christmas breakfast recipe? Check out this list. You’re sure to find something delicious and delightful!
One of my favorite Christmas traditions is enjoying a big breakfast with my family on Christmas morning.
Everything from setting the table and cutting the fruit to making the breakfast casserole and baked goods will be done on Christmas Eve. On Christmas morning, I pop the casserole in the oven and then I can enjoy a relaxing morning with my family rather than spend it in the kitchen.
20+ Christmas Breakfast Recipes
Most of these recipes can be made ahead of time to save time on Christmas morning.
- Baked Coconut French Toast – This decadent breakfast is one of my favorites.
- Baked Oatmeal –Apple Cinnamon, Banana & Walnut, or Blueberry Pecan at Family Balance Sheet
- Banana Nut Pancakes at The Happy Housewife. You can make the pancakes ahead of time and warm up in the toaster or microwave on Christmas morning
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins at The Happy Housewife
- Butternut Squash & Cranberry Muffins at Family Balance Sheet
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes at Family Balance Sheet
- Chocolate Gingerbread Scones at The Happy Housewife
- Cinnamon Baked French Toast at Lovin’ From the Oven
- Cranberry Almond French Toast Casserole at Kristen Duke Photography
- Egg & Ham Breakfast Muffins at Family Balance Sheet
- Ham & Asparagus Frittata at Family Balance Sheet
- Overnight Cinnamon Buns at MBakes
- Overnight Pumpkin Cheesecake French Toast Casserole at Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Raspberry Swirl Sweet Rolls at Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Vanilla Bean Strawberry Donuts at Shugary Sweets – I think I’m going to ask Santa for a donut pan. These donuts look so amazing!
- Smoked Salmon & Eggs Breakfast Platter (Whole 30) from Cook at Home Mom
- Chorizo Frittata with Kale & Potato (Whole 30) from Cook at Home Mom
- Biscuits and Gravy Skillet Casserole from Casserole Chrissy
- Gingerbread Pudding Pancakes from Food Meanderings.
- Belgian Waffle Recipe from Tasty Galaxy.
- Keto Approved Breakfast Lasagna from Mama’s Geeky
- Red Velvet Waffles from Saving Dollars & Sense
For more breakfast ideas, follow me on Pinterest.
Have a Merry (& Delicious) Christmas Morning! What are you serving for Christmas Breakfast/Brunch? Let us know in the comments.