My family loves chicken wings and Garlic Parmesan is our favorite flavor. We usually order wings from a favorite local wing joint, but they are so easy to make at home.
- 2.5 lbs frozen or fresh chicken wings
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt, I use Tastefully Simple brand
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
- fresh chopped Parsley (optional)
- Coat the chicken wings with olive oil and seasoning salt. If wings are frozen, you will want to do this a day ahead of time and thaw the wings in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay the wings on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- When the wings have about 5 minutes left to bake, saute the garlic in the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic powder and onion powder and saute for about 5 minutes until the garlic has softened. The butter should bubble slightly.
- When wings are cooked through, remove from oven and place in a large glass bowl. Carefully pour the garlic butter and the Parmesan over the wings and stir to coat the wings with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with fresh Parsley (optional) and serve.
My family voted that these Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings were just as delicious as any restaurant which makes me a happy home cook!
For more wing recipes: