Take your next Taco Tuesday up a notch with this list of 30 creative Taco Tuesday Recipes. From sandwiches and salads to casseroles and skillet dinners, you’ll transform your next Taco Tuesday from a plain taco night into a festive and delicious event.
Taco Meat is a staple ingredient at my house. I make a big batch of Turkey & Black Bean Taco Meat to store in the freezer and then I always have a protein available. Taco meat is so versatile and is used in most of the following recipes.
As a side note, store bought taco seasoning is fine, but a homemade version is so easy to make and you most likely have the ingredients on hand. My recipe for Homemade Taco Seasoning.
Be sure to add these tasty recipes to your next menu.
30 Taco Tuesday Recipes
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Turkey & Black Bean Taco Meat
- Chicken, Black Bean & Corn Tacos (Slow Cooker)
- Taco Twist Casserole
- Kid-Friendly Taco Coney Dogs
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Pierogie Taco Lasagna Casserole
- Easy Taco Salad
- Taco Pizza
- Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- Walking Tacos
- Taco Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Taco Chicken Burgers
- Taco Wonton Cups
- Taco Crescent Ring
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Taco Casserole
- Vegan Taco Meat Spaghetti Squash Bowls
- Beefy Taco Dip
- Clean Eating Mexican Cornbread Casserole
- Taco Soup
- Easy Tamale in a Bundt Pan
- Ground Turkey Taco Skillet
- One Pot Easy Taco Rotini Pasta
- Layered Taco Salad
- Tater Tot Taco Casserole
- Chili Cheese Frito Taco Bake
- Meat & Potato Taco Bake
- Copycat Taco Bell Crunch Wrap Supreme
- Guilt Free Mexican Haystacks
- Stuffed Taco Crescent Rolls
- Taco Salad with Chipotle Salsa Dressing
- Chili Cheese Frito Skillet Dinner
- Whole Food Mexican Lasagna
Have a favorite Taco Tuesday recipe? Share the link with us in the comments.