Looking for ways to use leftover Halloween Candy? I’ve got you covered!
I’m a big fan of all things sweet and chocolate, so I look forward to Halloween candy.
As a child, I grew up on a road that didn’t have a lot of houses, so while trick or treat was fun for me and my brother, we only came home with a handful of candy. My favorite memory of trick or treat was that my great Aunt Alice who lived 2 houses down from us gave out FULL sized Clark bars.
Fast forward to the neighborhood where I currently live with my husband and 2 daughters, Trick or Treat night is a 2 hour long candy fest and each of my daughters comes home with a bag full of deliciousness.
trained my daughters to hand over their peanut butter cups (which go into my secret freezer stash).
Don’t worry, they do it willingly–pb cups are not their favorite. They then each pick 10-15 pieces of candy to eat over the next 10 or so days. It sounds kind of militant when I type this, but they truly don’t need this much candy.
However, I would never deny them the fun that Trick or Treat night is in our neighborhood. Fortunately, a lot of homes really get into the festivities.
In the past, what wasn’t chosen to be eaten was given away to friends whose kids have long grown, but this year, I have this list of ways to use leftover Halloween candy up my sleeve. It looks like I’ll be doing some baking in November!
And if you don’t have children to raid for these recipes, Halloween candy goes on sale on November 1. Also, many of the recipes on this list could easily be adapted with candy from other holidays. I’m a HUGE fan of after holiday clearance!
30 Ways to Use Leftover Halloween Candy
- Butterscotch Pudding Snickers Pie from Dancing through the Rain
- Candy Bar Blondies from The Monday Box. Uses a variety of mini candy bars.
- Candy Corn Blondies from This Delicious House. Halloween candy used: candy corn
- Candy Corn Sugar Cookies from Balancing Motherhood.
- Candy Stuffed Rice Krispie Bundt Cake from Joy Food Sunshine. Uses a variety of candy.
- Candy Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from Joy Food Sunshine. Uses peanut butter cups, but can substitute with your favorite candy bars.
- Chewy Candy Bar Blondies from Swirls of Flavor. Uses miniature Almond Joy bars.
- Chocolate Reese’s Pieces Cookies from My Organized Chaos.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Candy Bars from All Things Mamma. Halloween candy used: various candy bars (your choice)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bites from The Forked Spoon. Uses miniature TWIX and Snickers, and peanut M&M’s.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats from The Forked Spoon. Halloween candy used: fun sized Butterfingers and peanut butter cups
- Edible Candy Slime from The Soccer Mom Blog. Uses taffy candy like Starburst and Laffy Taffy.
- Gluten-Free Candy Cookies – from My Gluten Free Kitchen. Halloween candy used: 1 cup chopped candy (your choice) and 1 cup chopped candy pieces (such as M&M’s Reese’s Pieces)
- Easy Halloween Pretzel Bites from Money Wise Moms. Uses candy corn.
- Easy Halloween Candy Bark from Pretty My Party. Halloween candy used: peeps, candy bars, M&M’s, and candy corn.
- Easy Halloween Candy Bark from The Gingerbread House. Uses a variety of candy.
- Halloween Bark made with Naturally Colored Candy from A Clean Bake. Candy used: naturally colored gummies, candy corn, and pieces.
- Halloween Candy Toffee Bark from Diana Rambles. Uses a variety of candy and sandwich cookies.
- Halloween Hangover Blondies from Pink Peppermint Design. Uses a variety of candy.
- Halloween Spider Cookies from Kids in the Kitchen. Uses mini Rolos.
- M&M Cookie Bars from My Organized Chaos. Uses mini M&M’s.
- Marshmallow Candy Popcorn Balls at Tinsel Box.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza from Finding Zest. Halloween candy used: peanut butter cups and candy coated pieces
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownies from Swirls of Flavor.
- Peanut Butter & Candy Corn Marshmallow Bars from the Soccer Mom Blog.
- Pumpkin Pie Kit Kat Poke Cake at the Soccer Mom Blog.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup S’mores from Dancing through the Rain
- Snickers Cheesecake from Basil and Bubble. Uses mini Snickers.
- Trick or Treat Ice Cream from Boulder Locavore. Uses a variety of miniature candy.
- 3-2-1 Candy Bar Mug Cake from The Monday Box. Uses a variety of snack sized candy bars.
- Cherry Ripe & Turkish Delight No Bake Chocolate Slice from Simplify Create Inspire. Interesting recipe from Down Under!
Bonus Festive Halloween posts:
- A Healthy & Festive Halloween Party Treat Idea from Family Balance Sheet.
- Science Experiments with Halloween Candy at Mama Smiles.
- Monster Halloween Marshmallow Pops at Recipes from a Pantry.
- Monster Halloween Popcorn at Recipes from a Pantry.
- Salted Toffee Caramel Apples from Food Meanderings.
- Spooky Graveyard Cake from the Soccer Mom Blog.